The Terms constitute a binding legal agreement between you as user («User») and the Service Administration («we» or «us»). The present Agreement is a public document and may be altered and/or added to by the Service Administration unilaterally without providing any special notification to a User.
The Terms apply whenever you visit our Service, whether or not you have chosen to register with us, so please read them carefully. By accessing, using, registering for or receiving services offered by our Service you are accepting and agreeing to be bound by the Terms.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS THEN YOU MUST NOT ACCESS OR USE THE APP OR SITE.
Use of the service
Flirtee is a service for adults. You may only use it or become a registered member if you are 18 years old or older (or the age of majority in the country in which you reside if that happens to be greater than 18).
You warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into and be bound by the Terms and that by using out Service you will not be violating any law or regulation of the country in which you are resident. You are solely responsible for your compliance with all applicable local laws and regulations.
You further warrant that you have not been convicted of, nor are subject to any court order relating to assault, violence, sexual misconduct or harassment.
You are able to post or upload all kinds of things, including photographs, emails, messages, live streamed audiovisual content and other content («Content»). When you are using the Service you may not post, send or upload any Content which:
- contains expletives or language which could be deemed offensive or is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- is obscene, pornographic or otherwise may offend human dignity;
- is abusive, insulting or threatening, or which promotes, depicts or encourages violence, self-harm, suicide, racism, sexism, hatred or bigotry;
- encourages any illegal activity including, without limitation, terrorism, inciting racial hatred or the submission of which in itself constitutes committing a criminal offence;
- is defamatory;
- relates to commercial activities (including, without limitation, sales, competitions and advertising, links to other websites or premium line telephone numbers);
- involves the transmission of “junk” mail or “spam”;
- impersonates a person, company or brand with the intent to deceive or confuse others;
- contains any spyware, adware, viruses, corrupt files, worm programmes or other malicious code designed to interrupt, damage or limit the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, Trojan horse or any other material designed to damage, interfere with, wrongly intercept or expropriate any data or personal data;
- itself, or the posting of which, infringes any third party’s rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights and privacy rights);
- shows another person where such Content was created or distributed without that person’s knowledge, and without that person having been afforded an opportunity to refuse such creation or distribution; or
- contains images of children, even if you are also in the photo, or endangers minors.
Please use your common sense when picking the Content that you choose to post on, upload or send because you are solely responsible for, and bear all liability in relation to, such Content. If you repeatedly infringe our rules, you may be prevented from using the Service and we may disable or block your account. We may remove any Content you submit if we believe it violates the Terms or we are required to do so by applicable law.
You may not display any personal contact or banking information on your individual profile page (“Profile”) whether in relation to you or any other person (for example, names, home addresses or postcodes, telephone numbers, email addresses, URLs, credit/debit card or other banking details, or place of work). If you do choose to reveal any personal data about yourself to other users, whether via email or otherwise, it is at your own risk.
When you upload Content to our Service it can be accessed and viewed by the general public. If you do not want such Content to be viewed by others, then you should not upload it to our Service. We reserve the right (without obligation) at our sole discretion and without giving you notice, to remove or edit, limit or block access to any Content that you upload or submit without any incurring liability to you. We have no obligation to display any Content that you submit, nor to check the accuracy or truthfulness of any submitted Content, nor to monitor your use or the use of other users of the Service.
You may only use other users’ personal data to the extent that your use of it matches the purpose of allowing people to meet one another. You may not use other users' information for commercial purposes, to spam, to harass, or to make unlawful threats. We reserve the right to terminate your account, or prevent access to its features if you misuse other users' information.
Paid for services
We offer you the opportunity to pay for certain services offered on the site. The premium services include various opportunities to find and meet additional people, to customise your profile and to boost your profile so more people find you. All of these premium services can be purchased after you register, and you may subscribe to the premium services for various lengths of time.
Termination of use
Content that you have uploaded to Flirtee, other than your Profile (such as comments or email messages), may still appear on Flirtee following termination of your registration.
Abuse / Complaints
You can report any abuse or complain about сontent by contacting us via feedback page, outlining the abuse and or complaint. You can also report a user directly from a profile, by clicking the ‘Report Abuse’ link on their profile, choosing the reason for the complaint and providing us with any additional information you think fit. We will always try our best to help resolve any issue that you may encounter with our service.
Termination of use
Where you have acted contrary to our Terms, we will keep a record of it and may block future attempts by you to use or access the Service and its features.
If we terminates your account for cause (including fraud), any outstanding tokens remaining in your account at the time of termination may be irrevocably confiscated in accordance with our termination policy.
Please note that we have no control over the contents of any third party sites or resources, and we accept no responsibility for them, including (but not limited to) the third party site’s compliance with any applicable laws or regulations.
We reserve the right to modify, amend or change the Terms at any time (a “Change”). If we do this then the Changes will be posted on this page and we will indicate the effective date of the updates at the bottom of the Terms. In certain circumstances, we may send an email to you notifying you of any Change. You should regularly check this page to take notice of any Changes.
If you do not accept any Change to the Terms, you should stop using our Service immediately. Your continued use of Service following any Change constitutes your acceptance of the Change and you will be legally bound by the new updated Terms.
The Terms were last updated on: 1 November 2018.